New to the Cheatham County School District this year?
Here’s what you need to know about enrolling a new student in our district for the 2019-2020 school year.
New student registration will be held July 29-Aug. 2 at each school from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
It takes approximate 30 minutes to complete an enrollment packet. The legal guardian must be present to complete the enrollment packet. Your child does not have to be present.
Items you need to bring with you:
• Proof of child’s age (examples: birth certificate, passport, tax return, medical record, etc.)
• Up-to-date immunization record (must be on official state of Tennessee form)
• Proof of physical exam (must be up-to-date on official state of Tennessee form)
• Custody/Guardianship papers signed by a judge (only if child is not living with both biological parents)
• Three current proofs of residence (examples: utility bills, driver’s license, rent/mortgage agreement, auto registration, voter registration, bank statement).
If you have questions or need more information on what school your child is zoned to attend, please contact the Board of Education at 615-792-5664.