For a fourth consecutive year, the Cheatham County School District achieved a distinctive honor – a clean schools fund audit report.
This means the district’s school funds audit report for the 2018-2019 fiscal year was completed without any findings.
Finance & Operations Specialist Angela Patterson and the district bookkeepers are to be commended for this outstanding achievement.
The district conducts ongoing training classes, which provides the bookkeepers with the tools they need to achieve success.
Congrats to our bookkeepers for a successful 2018-2019 school year!
• Misty Mayo, Ashland City Elementary School/Riverside Academy
• Brittney Altom, East Cheatham Elementary School
• Dana Brown, Kingston Springs Elementary School
• Sherry Stuart, Pegram Elementary School
• Tracy Michon, Pleasant View Elementary School
• Marissa Binkley, West Cheatham Elementary School
• Jamie Wilson, Cheatham Middle School
• Cindy Wells, Harpeth Middle School
• Sherrie Everett, Sycamore Middle School
• Vicki Presson, Cheatham County Central High School
• Pam Bryant, Harpeth High School
• Terri Jennette, Sycamore High School