On the recommendation of Gov. Bill Lee, the Cheatham County School District will remain closed through the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
Our principals sent out information to our families on Friday, April 17 on how the end of the year will be handled at their respective school.
Please know many of the schools are still working on specific details regarding a number of items and additional information will be provided in the coming days and weeks.
Here’s the communication that was sent to our families:
- Ashland City Elementary School.pdf
- East Cheatham Elementary School.pdf
- Kingston Springs Elementary School.pdf
- Pegram Elementary School.pdf
- Pleasant View Elementary School.pdf
- West Cheatham Elementary School.pdf
- Cheatham Middle School.pdf
- Harpeth Middle School.pdf
- Sycamore Middle School.pdf
- Cheatham County Central High School.pdf
- Harpeth High School.pdf
- Sycamore High School.pdf
- Riverside Academy.pdf