Summer learning has become more important than ever before due to the uncertain times we are now living in.
The education team at the National Inventors Hall of Fame has been hard at work developing solutions to make sure that no matter what happens, our children will have access to the fun, creative hands-on activities that Camp Invention is known for.
While we will not be able to offer the traditional, in-person Camp Invention program at Sycamore Middle School this summer due to the ongoing health situation, we are excited to be able to deliver a box of materials to your doorstep for hands-on fun led by our local team of teachers as we offer Camp Invention Connect during the week of July 27.
Register online at invent.org/connect or by calling 800-968-4332.
- Now through June 30, use promo code D15CAMP to save $15 off the $175 registration fee.
- The deadline to register is Sunday, July 12 at midnight.
The Camp Invention team has reinvented summer camp and put together a one-of-a-kind program.
- To bring the all-new Elevate curriculum to life, each camper will receive a set of four activity kits packed with awesome, hands-on materials, including 2 LINK robots (one to take apart and one to keep)!
- Your child can join 30-minute daily kickoff sessions with fellow campers and a local educator — all while keeping screen time minimal—or they can choose to be screen-free and child-led.
- Check out this CI Connect preview video or visit invent.org/connect to learn more!
For more information locally, contact Abby Hager at firstname.lastname@example.org.