New to the Cheatham County School District or transferring your child from one school to another within the district this year?
New student registration will begin July 29 at each individual school.
Please follow each school’s social media pages as specific information will be shared on them or call/email the school for additional information.
It takes approximately 30 minutes to complete an enrollment packet. The legal guardian must be present to complete the enrollment packet. Your child does not have to be present.
Items you need to bring with you:
• Proof of child’s age (examples: birth certificate, passport, tax return, medical record, etc.)
• Up-to-date immunization record (must be on official state of Tennessee form)
• Proof of physical exam (must be up-to-date on official state of Tennessee form
• Custody/Guardianship papers signed by a judge (only if child is not living with both biological parents)
• Three current proofs of residence (examples: utility bills, driver’s license, rent/mortgage agreement, auto registration, voter registration, bank statement).
• The approval letter from the district if you were accepted for open or out-of-county enrollment.