As we return to the classroom this year, our school nurses have a special message for our students and their families.
Please take note of their words and keep them in mind in the days ahead (see attached letter).
We have also shared a graphic contains valuable health information as it will help you determine when your child needs to go home and return to school during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have any specific questions or need any additional information, please contact your child’s school nurse or the Department of Health.
Additionally, we are also excited to announce that we are adding three additional nurses this year to help care for our students. Here’s a list of our nine nurses and the schools they will be serving:
• Ashland City Elementary School:Melissa Underwood
• East Cheatham Elementary School:Amber Blystone
• Kingston Springs Elementary School:Caycee Dillehay
• Pegram Elementary School:Casey Ealy
• Pleasant View Elementary School:Brittany Smiley
• West Cheatham Elementary School:Connie Langley
• Cheatham Middle School/Cheatham County Central High School:Jena Toole
• Harpeth Middle School/Harpeth High School: Debbie Blanchard
• Sycamore Middle School/Sycamore High School: Lindsey Givens
ALSO, if your child has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently under quarantine OR anytime throughout the school year has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 outside of the school setting, then please contact your child’s school nurse and let them know as soon as possible.