Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Cheatham County School District is offering a paperless ticket option and a quicker way to enter middle school and high school basketball games and wrestling matches this season.
Fans can purchase tickets online by using GoFan.
Fans can download the GoFan app on their mobile device and create an account. The app can only be used on Apple devices. If you don’t have an Apple device, you can log in to their website (preferably Google Chrome) to purchase tickets.
GoFan allows individuals to select how many tickets they would like to purchase and enter payment information. A confirmation will be sent to the device or email address with digital tickets. The tickets will be validated at the gate upon entrance. Do not validate the tickets prior to that time.
Due to limited seating capacity at all middle and high schools because of COVID-19, the district strongly encourages everyone to buy tickets through GoFan.
It is the goal of the district to fully move to the GoFan online system by Dec. 1 with no gate box available for cash sales.
A minimal amount of printed tickets will be available for purchase at the basketball games and wrestling matches through Nov. 30.
At this time, all middle school basketball tickets for the season will go live for purchase on Thursday, Oct. 22 and all high school basketball tickets on Thursday, Nov. 12. Tickets for wrestling will go live at a later date.
Here’s the GoFan links for each middle and high school:
• Cheatham Middle School: https://gofan.co/app/school/TN67516
• Cheatham County Central High School: https://gofan.co/CheathamCountyCentralCubs
• Harpeth Middle School: https://gofan.co/app/school/TN72654
• Harpeth High School: https://gofan.co/HarpethIndians
• Sycamore Middle School: https://gofan.co/app/school/TN72653
• Sycamore High School: https://gofan.co/SycamoreWarEagles