A reminder to our families … the Cheatham County School District is providing FREE breakfast and lunch meals this year to our students and any other children in the family who are ages 0-18.
While we are on our virtual schedule, meals can be picked up on Friday, Jan. 8 (three days of meals), Tuesday, Jan. 12 (three days of meals) and Friday, Jan. 15 (four days of meals).
Here’s the pick-up times for each school while we are on our virtual schedule (many of our schools have posted further instructions and information on their individual Facebook pages):
• Ashland City Elementary STEM Academy: 10 a.m. to noon
• East Cheatham Elementary School: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Kingston Springs Elementary School: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Pegram Elementary Fine Arts Magnet School: 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
• Pleasant View Elementary School: 10 a.m. to noon
• West Cheatham Elementary School: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (Jan. 6 and Jan. 8) and 10 a.m. to noon (Jan. 12 and Jan.15)
• Cheatham Middle School: 9-11 a.m.
• Harpeth Middle School: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Sycamore Middle School: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Cheatham County Central High School: 8 a.m. to noon
• Harpeth High School: 10 a.m. to noon
• Sycamore High School: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.