New to the Cheatham County School District or transferring your child from one school to another within the district this year?
New student registration for the 2021-2022 school year begins July 28.
Please follow each school’s social media pages as specific information will be shared on them or call the school for additional information.
Many of our schools already have enrollment packets outside the front door for families to pick-up, and some schools are asking families to set up an appointment.
When you go to the school to register, the legal guardian must be present to complete the enrollment packet. Your child does not have to be present.
Items you need to bring with you:
• Proof of child’s age (examples: birth certificate, passport, tax return, medical record, etc.)
• Up-to-date immunization record (must be on official state of Tennessee form)
• Proof of physical exam (must be up-to-date on official state of Tennessee form)
• Custody/Guardianship papers signed by a judge (only if child is not living with both biological parents)
• Three current proofs of residence (examples: utility bills, driver’s license, rent/mortgage agreement, auto registration, voter registration, bank statement).
• The approval letter from the district if you were accepted for open or out-of-county enrollment.