The Cheatham County School District is seeking a site director to oversee the employee daycare at Pleasant View Elementary School, caring for children six weeks to four years old.
• Most importantly loves caring for children and making sure they are supervised, engaged in age-appropriate activities, and establishing routines that provide positive guidance.
• Have knowledge of and be in compliance of all state codes and regulations for daycare.
• Be able to collect and maintain accurate records of parent payments and student files.
• Be able to create an employee schedule that follows ratio guidelines and manage and evaluate staff of 3-7 people
• Monitor and create lesson plans for the site.
• Record and ensure required training for all employees have been completed
• Approval and ordering of materials, equipment, snacks, and supplies.
• Be able to solve issues with children, employees, and parents professionally.
• Exhibit and model great customer service
• Keeping the site clean, sanitized, and organized.
• Beginning salary with no experience: $14 an hour, 40 hours a week for 40 weeks. This is a salary position. You work 10 months out of the year. You do not work in the summer, but your pay is spread over 12 months. Hours are 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. You work the same schedule the teachers do since we are caring for employee’s children. You will be off all the breaks, holidays, and summer.
• Expectation: You and some of your employees work over to 4:30 p.m. for each school’s monthly faculty meetings. We have mandatory professional development trainings in the summer and a couple of Saturdays throughout the year. We also have a required site director monthly meeting.
• Benefits: Insurance, dental/vision, 12 sick days, two personal days, retirement in the school systems TC
If you are interested in this position, please contact Emily Staggs at 615-746-1433 or email [email protected].