For a third consecutive year, the Cheatham County School District achieved a distinctive honor – a clean audit report.
This means the district’s school funds audit report for the 2017-2018 fiscal year was completed without any findings.
Finance & Operations Specialist Angela Patterson and the district bookkeepers were recognized at the Sept. 10 Cheatham County School Board meeting to celebrate the achievement.
“We are pleased to receive such a positive report from the auditors. I am extremely proud of our bookkeepers. Three consecutive years of clean audits is an indication of fiscal transparency, which we know is important to our stakeholders,” Director of Schools Dr. Cathy Beck said.
Beck added the district conducts ongoing training classes, which provides the bookkeepers with the tools they need to achieve success.
Congrats to our bookkeepers for the 2017-2018 school year!
• Misty Mayo, Ashland City Elementary School
• Teresa Nuckols, East Cheatham Elementary School
• Dana Brown, Kingston Springs Elementary School
• Melissa Riopelle, Pegram Elementary School
• Tracy Michon, Pleasant View Elementary School
• Marissa Binkley, West Cheatham Elementary School
• Amy Jones, Cheatham Middle School
• Cindy Wells, Harpeth Middle School
• Sherrie Everett, Sycamore Middle School
• Vicki Presson, Cheatham County Central High School
• Pam Bryant, Harpeth High School
• Sherri Shambaugh, Sycamore High School